Español   |  Tiếng Việt   |  한국어   |  中文   |  հայերեն

The official language used for the content of the Los Angeles Superior Court public website is English. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Computerized translations are only an approximation of the website's original content. The translation should not be considered exact and in some cases may include incorrect or offensive language.

The Los Angeles Superior Court does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by Google™ Translate or any other translation system. In addition, some applications, files or items cannot be translated including graphs, photos or some portable document formats (pdfs).

Please be aware that when a translation is requested, you will be leaving the Los Angeles Superior Court website. The Los Angeles Superior Court does not endorse the use of Google™ Translate. Other translation services may be used to view our site. Any person or entity that relies on information obtained from any translation system does so at their own risk. When a translation is complete, you assume the risk of any inaccuracies, errors or other problems encountered. The Los Angeles Superior Court is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using Google™ Translate or any other translation system.

If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please click the following link: Google™ Translate FAQs.

What form do I file after I receive full payment?

You must file the Acknowledgement of Satisfaction of Judgment section of the Notice of Entry of Judgment (SC-130) or an Acknowledgment of Satisfaction of Judgment (EJ-100) when you have been paid the judgment in full. You must file the longer Acknowledgment of Satisfaction of Judgment (EJ-100) if you filed an Abstract of Judgment (EJ-001) in any county where the judgment debtor owned property. You will need to have this notarized before having it recorded by the county recorder. You must file the Acknowledgment of Satisfaction of Judgment (EJ-100) within 14 days of receiving a written request by the judgment debtor. You can be liable for any losses the judgment debtor has because of your failure to do so. There may also be other fines that you will have to pay.

For the forms listed above and for a complete list of Judicial Council Small Claims forms, go to the California Courts website.

Collecting a Judgment
More Small Claims Q&A Topics
Small Claims Basics
Thinking about Filing a Small Claims case?
Filing my case
Serving Notice of my case to the defendant
Responding to a Small Claims case as a defendant
Appearing in Court
Your Day in Court
Collecting a Judgment
Paying a Judgment
Art Showcased in
Los Angeles Courthouse Jury Rooms
"Morning Workout" by April Carl
2003 2nd Place Intermediate

National Arts Program - Logo

Copyright 2014 Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles