Español   |  Tiếng Việt   |  한국어   |  中文   |  հայերեն

The official language used for the content of the Los Angeles Superior Court public website is English. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Computerized translations are only an approximation of the website's original content. The translation should not be considered exact and in some cases may include incorrect or offensive language.

The Los Angeles Superior Court does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by Google™ Translate or any other translation system. In addition, some applications, files or items cannot be translated including graphs, photos or some portable document formats (pdfs).

Please be aware that when a translation is requested, you will be leaving the Los Angeles Superior Court website. The Los Angeles Superior Court does not endorse the use of Google™ Translate. Other translation services may be used to view our site. Any person or entity that relies on information obtained from any translation system does so at their own risk. When a translation is complete, you assume the risk of any inaccuracies, errors or other problems encountered. The Los Angeles Superior Court is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using Google™ Translate or any other translation system.

If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please click the following link: Google™ Translate FAQs.

How Do I Get My Kids Back?
The answer to this question depends on many factors, including the stage of your case. Your attorney should explain your legal rights and the steps you can take to try to have your children returned to your care. The steps may include:
  • Following orders that you participate in certain programs
  • Visiting your children
  • Cooperating with the services provided by the social worker
If you have questions about what you have to do, contact your attorney and/or your social worker.

For information about contacting your Children’s Law Center attorney, go to the Children’s Law Center website.

For more information about contacting your social worker, go to the Department of Children and Family Services website.
Copyright 2014 Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles