Español   |  Tiếng Việt   |  한국어   |  中文   |  հայերեն

The official language used for the content of the Los Angeles Superior Court public website is English. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Computerized translations are only an approximation of the website's original content. The translation should not be considered exact and in some cases may include incorrect or offensive language.

The Los Angeles Superior Court does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by Google™ Translate or any other translation system. In addition, some applications, files or items cannot be translated including graphs, photos or some portable document formats (pdfs).

Please be aware that when a translation is requested, you will be leaving the Los Angeles Superior Court website. The Los Angeles Superior Court does not endorse the use of Google™ Translate. Other translation services may be used to view our site. Any person or entity that relies on information obtained from any translation system does so at their own risk. When a translation is complete, you assume the risk of any inaccuracies, errors or other problems encountered. The Los Angeles Superior Court is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using Google™ Translate or any other translation system.

If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please click the following link: Google™ Translate FAQs.

How do I submit a change of address if the summons is incorrect?

You may submit a change of address by following the instructions in Section F on your jury summons. You may also correct your address online by going selecting My Jury Duty Portal. Although you may have submitted a change of address to the Juror Services Division, you still must submit a change of address to the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and/or the Registrar-Recorder's office for any future summonses. The DMV "Notice of Change of Address" form will change your address on both the DMV and voters list. But if your DMV or voters list name varies in any way (for example: the DMV name is John A. Doe, and the voters list name is John Doe), you must fill out a change of address form for both agencies.

It is important that you make sure that the Juror Services Division has your correct address when you appear for service. All jury checks will be mailed to the address that was provided on your summons unless you have indicated an address change in Section "F" of your summons, or have indicated an address change on our web portal on the "MyInfo" page.

More Jury Q&A Topics
Jury Basics
If you received a jury summons
If you need to correct or recover your juror information
If you are a sworn juror
If you need Internet access
If you are assigned to a case
Question while on Jury Duty - For Employees
If you are an employer
Jurors Fees
Exemptions, Postponements, & Transfers
Special Accommodations
Civil Grand Jury
Criminal Grand Jury
Art Showcased in
Los Angeles Courthouse Jury Rooms
"Flamingo Resort" by Michael Artis
2009 – Amateur 3rd Place

National Arts Program - Logo

Copyright 2014 Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles