Español   |  Tiếng Việt   |  한국어   |  中文   |  հայերեն

The official language used for the content of the Los Angeles Superior Court public website is English. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Computerized translations are only an approximation of the website's original content. The translation should not be considered exact and in some cases may include incorrect or offensive language.

The Los Angeles Superior Court does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by Google™ Translate or any other translation system. In addition, some applications, files or items cannot be translated including graphs, photos or some portable document formats (pdfs).

Please be aware that when a translation is requested, you will be leaving the Los Angeles Superior Court website. The Los Angeles Superior Court does not endorse the use of Google™ Translate. Other translation services may be used to view our site. Any person or entity that relies on information obtained from any translation system does so at their own risk. When a translation is complete, you assume the risk of any inaccuracies, errors or other problems encountered. The Los Angeles Superior Court is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using Google™ Translate or any other translation system.

If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please click the following link: Google™ Translate FAQs.

What do I bring to court?

You should bring any relevant paperwork having to do with your case:

  • Proper identification
    • Driver's License
    • California ID Card
    • Social Security Card
    • Other picture identification
  • Name used when arrested (if different from current name)
  • If cited, bring a copy of the citation
  • Letter from the prosecuting agency or court regarding appearance
  • Copy of bond or cash bail receipt
  • Jail release paperwork
  • Sentencing paperwork relating to your case
    • Fine payment slip
    • Community service contract
    • Any paperwork received while in custody

When appearing in the Clerk's Office or courtroom, you must properly identify yourself. You should:

  • Use the same name and spelling as listed on your paperwork
  • Tell the Court if the name on the paperwork is incorrect
  • Be prepared to present a picture identification card as proof
Copyright 2014 Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles