Español   |  Tiếng Việt   |  한국어   |  中文   |  հայերեն

The official language used for the content of the Los Angeles Superior Court public website is English. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Computerized translations are only an approximation of the website's original content. The translation should not be considered exact and in some cases may include incorrect or offensive language.

The Los Angeles Superior Court does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by Google™ Translate or any other translation system. In addition, some applications, files or items cannot be translated including graphs, photos or some portable document formats (pdfs).

Please be aware that when a translation is requested, you will be leaving the Los Angeles Superior Court website. The Los Angeles Superior Court does not endorse the use of Google™ Translate. Other translation services may be used to view our site. Any person or entity that relies on information obtained from any translation system does so at their own risk. When a translation is complete, you assume the risk of any inaccuracies, errors or other problems encountered. The Los Angeles Superior Court is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using Google™ Translate or any other translation system.

If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please click the following link: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Parking Citation Appeals

Parking citations are processed by the issuing agency. If you believe that a parking citation was issued in error, you must contact the issuing agency to arrange for an administrative hearing to dispute or contest the citation. The issuing agency's contact information is located on the citation. The rules for this process are included in the California Vehicle Code sections 40200 through 40230.

The Los Angeles Superior Court (LASC) hears appeals of decisions made at administrative hearings. If you have already had your administrative hearing and disagree with the decision made, you may complete and file Notice of Appeal - Parking (LACIV005) along with a copy of the Notice of Statement of Decision from the agency that issued the citation. You will need to pay a filing fee for your Parking Appeal.

Upon filing the Notice of Appeal - Parking (LACIV005), the Court will set a hearing date when you or your attorney will have the opportunity to explain what happened.

For the Los Angeles Superior Court local forms listed above, go to the Civil Forms.

For Parking Citation Appeals fee information, go to the Los Angeles Superior Court Fee Schedule.

Art Showcased in
Los Angeles Courthouse Jury Rooms
"Face #1" by Elvis Smith
2013 Best in Show

National Arts Program - Logo

Copyright 2014 Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles